Monday, October 26, 2015

More Quilts!

I was a cutting, piecing, quilting 'machine' creating more new pattern quilts in September and part of October.  Here is a 'sneak peak' of the quilts that you'll see as patterns over the next few months.

Happy Hour........
uses an amazing collection of fabrics based on Northcott's Colorworks fabrics.

The collection is called Colorworks Concepts and the panel I started with is called 'Cosmopolitan'.

That lead me to think of the drink....which always is served in martini-style glasses.


What fun it was to design the paper pieced martini glasses and to make this quilt!











Here are 2 quilts I designed and made using Stonehenge Gradations Brights fabrics. These are the PERFECT range of 5 values in a range of colourways.

Illusions uses Stonehenge Tiles (10" squares) plus yardage to make this 52" square quilt. The pattern will include 4 different colour options!



Picnic in the Park - 62" x 82"

This quilt goes together very quickly - piecing is simple and I fused the circles to the large blocks and then used machine blanket stitch to applique them.






I designed one more quilt with these fun fabrics. I'll show you that one next week.

Sign up to receive my FREE online Newsletter and you'll be the first to know when these designs are available as patterns.  The link is to the right and I'll send you a FREE pattern (and more!)as my thank you.


No comments: