Friday, October 23, 2015

Coming soon.....another new design.

You haven't heard from me for quite a while.....because I have been creating a LOT of new quilts.  I'll be telling you about them over the next few weeks.

First up is a quilt for my friend Jill. She has been away from Victoria for 14 years since her husband was stationed in Italy, Belgium and the US. This is a 'Welcome Home' for Jill and a reminder of her travels in Italy.



























I also made a smaller version of this design for my granddaughter. 
This one uses super cuddly flannel from Northcott.



I don't often make a quilt more than a couple of times but I just loved how this design went together and so I just had to make one more!  



This full size quilt uses an upcoming collection from Island Batik. The quilt is on display in their booth at International Quilt Market in Houston this week.

I have named my upcoming pattern Gemstone and it will include all 3 sizes.  Stay tuned for the release later this fall!

No comments: