Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Victoria Quilters' Guild - City of Gardens Quilt Show

I coordinated the Gift Basket Fundraiser for our Quilt Show this year. Here are the baskets in my living room...............



and in my dining room...................


Everything was donated by Guild Members, local merchants and several quilting companies.

I can't thank everyone enough for their generosity!

Congratulations to all the winners! We raised over $4,000

****************************

This year Sharon Pederson and Coreen Zerr selected winners in each of the categories and awarded ribbons. I was thrilled to receive 2 ribbons!

First, Art Quilts for Old Growth, based on a photograph I took at Cathedral Grove here on Vancouver Island.



See close-ups and how I embellished this quilt in these previous blog posts:


Third, Medium Quilts for On the Move, one of my recent patterns. 





Here is a closeup of the quilting, done on my Avante longarm.






No comments: