Wednesday, November 2, 2016

The quilts I made for International Quilt Market

It is time to SHARE....all those bits and pieced you have been seeing in my What's on My Table, Tuesday? Blog Posts.

I made 2 quilts for upcoming fabric collections (and Patchworks Studio patterns) for the Northcott booth at Market.

First is Galaxy Twist. 
Galaxy Twist

This quilt uses fabrics from the Phase III ColorWorks Concepts collection. I used 2 Psychedelic panels from this upcoming collection plus 2 coordinates and ColorWorks black to make my quilt.

Psychadelic Panel
Fabrics will be in quilt shops in March 2017. Watch for this pattern in early March. 


PS - sign up for my newsletter and you will be first to know what the pattern is released.









The second quilt is Dancing Orchids. I used Artisan Spirit Sandscapes Orchids for this quilt. 

This collection delivers to stores in February 2017 and the pattern for this quilt will be available then.

Dancing Orchids

It has been a busy few weeks and I am so pleased with both these new quilts.

Watch for new designs coming soon. I have 2 new patterns to write in the next couple of weeks. Watch the blog (and the Newsletter) for the release.





No comments: