Thursday, March 20, 2014

New Pattern - for the little girls in your life!

When Northcott asked me to design a quilt with their new Stonehenge Little Girls fabric I imagined a sweet little girl who wanted a quilt for her dolls or teddy bears. I couldn't just do a pattern for a small size quilt so I played with the design I sketched to see how it would work for larger quilts.

My pattern Candy Cottages is the result.



The pattern has 3 sizes:

  • bed size - 55" x 65" (I'm imagining a single bed - the first one for a little girl after she 'graduates' from a crib)
  • baby size - 36" square - perfect for snuggling with
  • doll size - 18" square
The amazing thing with this fabric line is Northcott's 'Easy Pieces' fusible laser cuts for the applique shapes - flowers, hearts and butterflies, all in 3 sizes and using all the same Little Girls fabrics.

This pattern is now available at Patchworks Studio. Pick one up today and make a quick and easy project for a little girl in your life!

No comments: