Tuesday, January 14, 2014

First New Pattern - 2014

Emily's Garden is my first new pattern for 2014. The cover quilt uses Northcott's Enchanted fabrics, designed by Jackie Von Tobel

PS328 - Emily's Garden
My pattern includes a wall quilt (50" x 66") and bedrunner (30" x 78"). You will learn quick piecing techniques as you refresh your bedroom for Spring! 

I chose the floral print for the widest border and then selected coordinating fabrics for the blocks and additional borders.  You can recreate my design in YOUR favourite fabrics - just choose a larger scale print that you love and then choose fabrics with texture that coordinate with it. 


*****************************************************************************

I have spent a week creating some new designs that you will see later on in the year.  You can be the first to know about these new designs by subscribing to my FREE email newsletter. The space to sign up is in the right sidebar on this page

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Daphne, Thanks for choosing my new fabric collection for your beautiful quilt design! I will spread the word on my blog. Happy Sewing! Jackie

Daphne Greig said...

Thanks Jackie. Looking forward to seeing more of your fabric designs.