Thursday, January 23, 2014

Discover the PPPs

That is Perfectly Precise Pieced blocks, the focus for my online class, Paper Piecing Paradise

For me, paradise is a cottage in the woods on the edge of a stream, a clear sky so I can see the stars and a few woodland flowers and leaves. The geese stop by on their migratory routes too!  

That is the image that was in my mind when I designed and made the sampler project for this online class at the Academy of Quilting.

During this class, I will show you how to create your foundations, select and prepare your fabrics and how to sew perfect blocks every time

You can make the layout I used or rearrange the blocks to create a completely different scene that is YOUR paradise. 



This is a paper piecing starter class, suitable for beginners with basic quilt making skills. I hope you will consider joining me. 

No comments: