Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Help from MORE friends

I was supported by more industry colleagues when I showcased my Tapa Cloth collection at International Quilt Market in Kansas City last month. My previous post about other support is here.

Kate Colleran lives in Colorado and she is a pattern designer and the author of Smash Your Precut Stash. Kate invented a cool tool for making 'braid' quilts. 

She made this Pack It Up Bag for my booth space. 




Annette Ornelas from Southwest Quilt Designs is known for 'Dimensional Quilt Patterns'. 

Here are 2 pillows she made using Tapa Cloth. 
This is her recent pattern called Tequila Sunrise.





I've known Lisa Amundson from Around the Bobbin for quite a few years. 
Here is Izzy's Convertible Backpack, one of her latest patterns.


I interviewed Lisa as part of my 'Designer Interviews' series back in 2012.

I hope these great projects show you the versatility of my Tapa Cloth collection. 

You'll see it in your local quilt shops in December!

No comments: