Monday, June 10, 2019

A bit of help from my friends......

I had some special friends help me showcase my upcoming Tapa Cloth collection at International Quilt Market in Kansas City. I am truly grateful for their support.

This Tuffet was made by Sharyn Cole from Tuffet Source



Sharyn and I connected at APNQ, The Association of Pacific Northwest Quilters. Sharyn and her husband moved from Washington State to North Carolina to be close to their children and grandchildren. Sharyn started making tuffets as a hobby and now she teaches workshops and has amazing array of patterns so you can make your own.

Check out Sharyn's Gallery on the website and the one with Student Work too. 
You'll be amazed at all the variations!


My friend Kris Poor, from Poorhouse Quilt Designs,
 made 2 of her Scalloped Baskets with my fabric too.



Kris and I are colleagues in the pattern design world and we connected at the
Creative Arts Business Summit in Washington, DC a few years ago. We are both members of the

It is so wonderful to have these connections and support - one of the many things I LOVE about being in the Quilting / Creative Arts business!


No comments: