Monday, August 29, 2016

More New Patterns

My pattern publication process starts well in advance of the final release. I create all my designs using Electric Quilt software, usually before fabrics are released to the marketplace. Then, when it is close to the time when fabrics will be delivering to quilt shops I write the final pattern, have it printed and start shipping patterns to distributors, shops and quilters.

This week I have 2 more patterns designed with fabrics that will be delivering to shops in October and November. 




First is a sweet children's project using Northcott's Tee Pee Time flannel collection. I called this pattern Let's Camp Out.

We loved taking our children camping and my daughter and her family are continuing this tradition. My granddaughter, Alice, (only 5 months old) has already been on 2 camping trips this summer!

The pattern includes 2 sizes:

The 38" x 45" quilt starts with the 36" wide panel and is a quick and easy project.

The 56" x 74½" twin size quilt is perfect for YOUR little camper.

Skill level for this pattern is beginner and above.

This quilt would be great with your choice of fabrics too.

BUY THE PATTERN



 


 The second pattern also uses a panel. This is a digital panel designed by Phillip Allder. Supporting fabrics are used for pieced and plain borders to frame the picture of the leopard.
 
Quilt size:  66" x 51"
Skill Level: Intermediate
Fabrics: Naturescapes Kotiya by Northcott

 BUY THIS PATTERN


More patterns are in the works for release in the next few weeks.  I'm just having the patterns reviewed and then they go to the printer.  Stay tuned!




 
















No comments: