Monday, September 30, 2013

Academy of Quilting


As many of you know, Quilt University will be closing after this session's classes. I am sure many of you are currently signed up for lots of classes so you don't miss out on some you have been wanting to take.
Many of the Quilt University teachers (including ME) will be continuing to teach online at the Academy of Quilting when Quilt University closes at the end of this session.
null
 
As much as quilters like taking online classes, teachers LOVE being able to meet so many wonderful students from all over the world!  I have had the good fortune to meet quilters from all over North America, South America, Asia, Australia, Europe and Africa!
 
As a small business owner and pattern designer I can have a fairly solitary life in my studio and office. Teaching online gives me the personal contact with like-minded souls that is so important.
 
I also invite you to sign up NOW for the Academy Newsletter - the link to sign up is on the main page just below 'Welcome to the Academy of Quilting'. You will be the first to know about classes as they are posted. Ruth Blanchet is currently offering a range of classes so you can start your learning adventure now.
 
Check out the 'About' tab to learn more about the Academy.
 
I am preparing my classes and will let you know in my newsletter when the first one is available.  I am considering adding some short videos to my classes.  Would love to hear your feedback on this. Leave a comment and let's chat about videos!
 
Stay tuned and I'll let you know when my first class is available at the Academy of Quilting.
 

And - keep in touch with me by signing up for my bi-weekly newsletter. The signup box is on the right side of this page.

No comments: