Tuesday, August 21, 2012

A Special Present

Look what was sitting on my front porch today after I took my Mom for her hair appointment!  A wonderful box full of Northcott fabrics for two of my patterns.


Let's Have a Picnic features Cosmopolitan fabrics:
Modern and youthful with graphic style, this quilt is comfortable and livable in many surroundings. Quilt size: 50" x 50"  Skill level: Beginner


Paisley Daisy features Ainsley in the Lime Twist colourway:
This charming quilt is fresh and bright and includes quick piecing methods and easy fused daisies. Quilt size: 53" x 65"  Skill level: Intermediate

Both these patterns are available online at Patchworks Studio.

Special Offer: order both patterns and I'll ship them for $1.00! 
This offer applies to shipping ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD.
Applies to these patterns only and expires September 6th, 2012.

No comments: