Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Photos to Fabric - Workshop

I have had lots of emails from quilters and fibre artists seeking more information about printing on fabric.
I have also been asked about a hands-on workshop to learn about printing on fabric. I have scheduled a 3-day workshop in my home where we will have access to my computer and printers, my software and my studio. Topics included in this course are:

  • basic photo editing
  • printing from edit software and MS Word
  • advanced editing and collage
  • using printed photos to make books, fibre art and quilts


Anemones
 
Journal - Turning 50


Workshop dates: June 19, 20, 21, 9:30 am - 3:30 pm.
Class fee: $120 (printable fabric and ink cost is extra and will depend on how many sheets you print)
Maximum students: 5

For more information and to register please email me.

A complete supply list will be provided when you register and pay for the class. Hope you will join me for lots of fun and learning.

No comments: