Thursday, March 29, 2012

New Embellishment Pack Colour

My friend, Susan McGregor, has created another new colour for her embellishment packs. This one is called 'Marooned' and is a beautiful addition to the other colours! 


I love the names she has for her packs. Imagine these (just a partial list):
  • Aqua Mist
  • Autumn Harvest
  • Dove Greys
  • Grassy Meadows
  • Smokey Mountains
  • Tantalizing Teals

Use these threads and beads for fabric collage, landscapes, and so much more!

Each package contains:
  • Five - 1.5 meters of assorted yarns.
  • One - package of assorted beads.
See all the colours and place your orders in my Patchworks Studio store. Each pack is $9.95.

One week special (expires April 5, 2012)
Tell me you saw this post and I'll take 10% off orders of 3 or more embellishment packs!

No comments: