Sunday, May 30, 2021

Blog Notifications?

Do you receive my Blog Posts in your email?  The system that provides this service is going away soon. Unfortunately I haven't found a suitable replacement.

If you'd like to keep in touch with my 'doings' I send an 'occasional' newsletter where I talk about quilty stuff. 

I invite you to subscribe - it is easy, secure and I never share my list. I also don't inundate you with emails. I send my newsletter about twice a month.

You will also receive a Free Pattern Download when you subscribe (plus another helpful instruction sheet with some 'good math for quilters!).

Just enter your email on the right side of this Post - simple, quick and secure!

Another bonus....you will be first to know about new patterns and special offers that I only share in the Newsletter. 

Hope to see you there!


No comments: