Monday, April 27, 2020

Time to Quilt - Block 20

It is Block 20 today. I made no changes to the cutting for this block. I knew that this block would test my precision sewing since the blocks are not made like 4 half Log Cabin blocks. I decided to take up the challenge! 

You can get the pattern on the Banyan Batiks Facebook Page.




It is all about the 'pressing' for this block.  Here is the back of one of the blocks.



At these intersections of the squares in the rows,
I 'twirled' the seams and the block is very flat.


Let's see what these blocks can do in a quilt.

Straight set with sashing and narrow border.

On-Point setting with sashing and cornerstones.

I wonder how Patti made this block. Perhaps half log cabins? 

Be sure to share your blocks on facebook using these hashtags:

No comments: