Saturday, April 18, 2020

Time to Quilt - Block 11


Here is Block 11.  You can get the pattern for today's blocks on the Banyan Batiks Facebook Page.


I am working my way through the Sea Glass and Seafoam colourways of Tapa Cloth. So far I haven't used any of the main prints twice. And I'm hunting through my scraps and fat quarters for the coordinating Banyan Batiks Essentials (basic fabrics that are always available).

I love the Ketan basic batik. I always can find a colour that works with my fabrics and so I used it again in this block. Isn't it interesting how the pinwheels join up in this design.

And look what happens when you arrange 4 of each block together into a quilt!  

This would be stunning in several other colourways.

For the Purple lovers - using Ketan and Lustre


And a moody version with Jungle Rose


Any anyone who knows me well knows I love LIME so how about this
combination from Boho Beach!


I had such fun colouring this quilt. It is definitely now on my To Do List!

Wonder how Patti's is doing with her 3 sizes?
Check out what she's got for us today here.

Tomorrow will be Block 12 and we will have completed half of the blocks for our quilts. 
Check out the other versions of today's block here:
Banyan Batiks FacebookNorthcott Facebook and on the FIGO Instagram #timetoquiltfigo





No comments: