Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Easing into Fall

I can't believe I haven't posted since late June. I hope you've had a wonderful Summer - I definitely have. I spent wonderful days with my granddaughters and spent time relaxing and read a few good books. I also enjoying being outside in my garden, encouraging plants to grow (and discouraging the weeds).

Canada Day Parade - Sidney
Red and White - the dresscode for the day!

Brooklyn & Grannie - Victoria Harbour Ferry in August

The studio wasn't always quiet. I designed several quilts for upcoming patterns, made projects for magazine articles and quilts for fall classes.


I also started a large project to provide Digital Download patterns through my store. It is still a 'work in progress' as we iron out the kinks so it will work perfectly. Stay tuned to my newsletter for a launch announcement. You can sign up for the Newsletter right here:



Enter your email address in the box below
to subscribe to my FREE Email Newsletter
Email:
Receive a free pattern download
for subscribing!


For Email Marketing you can trust

Speaking of Fall Classes, I will be teaching again at Calico Cupboard here in Victoria. 

I am offering a few new workshops this year, including 2 new Quick Curve Mini Ruler classes, Binding by Machine and 2 of my new patterns (Twizzle and Angel Chorus). I haven't taught
Give & Take Applique locally for a while so I've scheduled a class to learn this technique too.

My always popular Beginner Free Motion Quilting workshop will get you started on your machine quilting journey with confidence. And for those who have experience with Free Motion and want more practice join Free Motion Studio. a 5 session workshop where you'll make small projects and learn a wide range of free motion quilting styles.

Two Special Events are also planned, including the 
Tapa Cloth Launch Party.



Come and celebrate with me as I launch my Banyan Batiks fabric collection called Tapa Cloth. 

I'll have a trunk show and you'll be the 'insider' as I show you how this collection came to be and what influenced the fabric designs.

No comments: