Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Summer Designing

I spent a few weeks this summer designing new patterns for upcoming Banyan Batiks fabrics.

First up is Twizzle, using the Mod Graphics collection. I had an idea for a fun 'row' quilt and this pattern will include TWO bonus projects - a wall quilt and a table runner. I couldn't decide which colourway I liked best so I designed my projects with 3 of them!

Twizzle - Bed Quilt (70" x 77")

Twizzle Wall Quilt - 48" square



Twizzle Table Runner - 18" x 60"





The other upcoming pattern also uses a Banyan Batiks collection. This one is Classic - and it will be a basic collection. That means stores can stock these fabrics on an ongoing basis.

My quilt is called Mystic Journey and comes in dark and light versions.

Quilt size: 63" x 72"

These fabrics will not be in stores until Spring 2019. Patterns will be available to coincide with fabric delivery. Sign up for my Newsletter and you'll be first to know when they are available.

Hope you had a productive summer too!

No comments: