Tuesday, March 6, 2018

More Finishes for 2018

I'm on a roll!  Another pattern has been completed this year.


Zen Chic is a quilt you can make in a weekend! Two types of log-cabin style blocks are used in the quilt.

I made my sample while working in the Victoria Quilters' Guild tent at our Saanich Agricultural Fair last September. I finally had time to write the pattern for you.

Fabrics are Sophie from Banyan Batiks, a new division of Northcott. I love the florals and textures and the graphic fabric for the border of the small quilt was the perfect 'ending'. These fabrics are delivering to quilt shops this month.

There are 2 quilt sizes in the pattern: a 44" x 54" lap quilt and a full size quilt (80" x 80").

Pattern available now!



Stay tuned - more patterns coming soon!

No comments: