Thursday, October 27, 2016

Nikka Yuko Japanese Garden - Lethbridge, Alberta

My trip to Lethbridge included a Lecture and Trunk Show for the Lethbridge Centennial Quilt Guild on Tuesday evening. My husband joined me on this trip so we spent the day visiting some of the sights in the area.

Our host, Kathy, recommended we visit the Japanese Garden and we were so glad we did. The website for the garden says the Garden is an oasis of tranquility. I certainly felt a sense of peace and calm as soon as we arrived.

The garden was established in Canada's Centennial year, 1967, and is a symbol of the friendship between Canada and Japan. 

I highly recommend you visit the Nikka Yuko Japanese Garden if you are in the Lethbridge area.

Here are some of the pictures I took that day.














No comments: