Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Victoria Quilters' Guild - Viewer's Choice Winner

I was so thrilled when my friend Jennifer Watson won the Viewer's Choice award at our local quilt show earlier this month. Jennifer also won 1st place in her category at the show. The blue ribbon is the 1st place one, the purple one is for Viewer's Choice and she also receives the Canadian Quilters' Association ribbon (the red and white one).  Congratulations Jennifer!
 
Here are pictures of Jennifer and her amazing quilt.




Jennifer has quilted a few quilts for me including my Berkeley Castle quilt. She made my simply pieced design a family heirloom!  And, she does it all FREEHAND on her longarm - without the assistance of a computer. You can see more of Jennifer's amazing work on her website, Quilt as Desired.

Here is a picture of Berkeley Castle. This pattern is available at Patchworks Studio.


No comments: