Thursday, May 1, 2014

Sunshine Coast Quilters' Guild

This past weekend I visited Sechelt, on British Columbia's Sunshine Coast. I presented a lecture on Saturday at the Guild Meeting and then taught two workshops on Sunday and Monday. My hostess Ada has a lovely home overlooking Langdale. Here is the view from the sundeck.  I really do live in Beautiful British Columbia!

 

The Guild President, Jeannette L., was on my last Quilting Cruise to Alaska and she brought the lap quilt she made in my class for Show and Tell. What fun to see her completed quilt!
 

Sunday's workshop was Sheer Collage. Students had a day of play with a wide variety of fabrics and embellishments. Here are the happy students with their creations.

 

On Monday students were challenged to make three (that's right 3!) Fat Quarter projects:  a table topper, a table runner and crazy patch blocks that can be used for a quilt or table runner.  

Here are pictures from that workshop.

Thanks for inviting me to your guild. I had a GREAT time!


Take Four Table Topper


Take Four Table Runner




Pure Fun

No comments: