Wednesday, May 20, 2020

New Pattern - Windswept View

I finished another quilt this week and this one has a lot of meaning for me. Some of my favourite vacations have been here on Vancouver Island spending time at the beaches. Watching the water and the birds is so relaxing for me. You too?


The fabrics are a new collection from Northcott called Swept Away. The amazing ombre fabrics are very effective for the shaded borders.

My new pattern is now available in the Patchworks Studio Store and fabrics are available in stores now.

Use the Northcott Product Finder to find a store that carries these fabrics. Here's how it works:

  • Click the 'Swept Away' link above
  • On the top right of the screen you'll see "Product Finder"
  • Use the 'dropdown' arrow to select your province/state and you will see the shops that ordered the fabrics.

Try to shop local and support your local shops!

No comments: