Tuesday, November 5, 2019

The Fabric is Coming.....SOON!

Tapa Cloth, my fabric collection with Banyan Batiks, will be delivering to stores soon.

And I'm ready to CELEBRATE!




I'm hosting a Tapa Cloth Launch Party and you are invited.


Calico Cupboard Quilt Shop in Victoria has generously volunteered
their shop and classroom for this event.

Join us on:
Saturday, December 7, 1:30 - 3:30 pm


You will learn about the design process and what influenced the 
motifs used in my fabrics. 

You will also see how amazing Indonesian artisans created my unique fabrics.

I will be showing quilts and projects I have made with my collection
plus great projects from several industry colleagues.

**************************************
There will be refreshments and giveaways!

This event is FREE but you must Pre-Register.

Call the shop at 250-658-2722.

I look forward to seeing you on December 7th

No comments: