Thursday, February 14, 2019

Happy Valentine's Day

This quilt is called 'Hearts-a-Plenty' and it is one of my Give & Take Appliqué™ designs. I used a wide variety of pink fabrics and several decorative stitches for the appliqué.  

Do you use your machine's decorative stitches? Do you only use a few? Why not do some testing to see exactly how they look and try different stitch widths and stitch lengths. You'll be amazed at the wide range of looks you can get.
The hearts for this quilt were drawn using a 'tracing stencil'. For every heart I traced on fusible web I had 2 shapes for 2 blocks. Give & Take Appliqué™ is the ultimate 2 for 1 fusing technique!


Hearts aren't just for Valentine's Day. It is a perfect motif that says 'I Love You' at any time of year!


Take advantage of my Special Offer where you can get my tracing stencil PLUS the pattern. BONUS: The Stencil Set includes additional designs for quilts like these ones.



The regular price for the stencil set with 5 exclusive patterns is $22.95 (CDN).

The One-Day Sale Price is $17.95 (CDN) (plus shipping, taxes where applicable).

Sale expires February 15, midnight, Pacific Standard Time



No comments: