Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Electric Quilt Software


Do you wonder how I design all the quilt patterns I make? I don't use graph paper and coloured pencils. I want to really SEE how my designs will look with the actual fabric I intend to use.

The tool I use is Electric Quilt - the full-featured design software for quilters. I have been an EQ user for over 20 years!

I know some of you also use the software to design your projects and you may have recently upgraded to Version 8 of the software.  I did too!  But I have been so busy designing that I haven't really done a 'deep dive' into all the new features included in this new version. I decided that I really needed to be more 'systematic' about learning the software. You too?

To help me along I'm placing an order for some great Electric Quilt books.

















I thought perhaps you would like one or more of these books too so I'm giving you the opportunity to Pre-Order any of these books from Patchworks Studio.

This only will work well for CANADIAN quilters since I have to buy the books from Electric Quilt Company in the US and then convert the US pricing to Canadian pricing (and it wouldn't make sense for me to have to convert it back again to US pricing and ship back across the border).

I have added these 3 books to my Online Store for PRE-ORDER*.


I am also adding Electric Quilt Printables designed for Inkjet printers to my order
since I am out-of-stock and this is the BEST product I have ever used for printing on fabric.

Read about how a quilt using EQ Printable fabric survived Hurricane Florence!


Premium Cotton Satin Inkjet Fabric
Contains 6 sheets, 8 ½" x 11"
Thread count: 283


Inkjet Fabric Sheets
Contains 6 sheets, 8 ½" x 11"
Thread count: 200

















Premium Cotton Lawn Fabric
Contains 6 sheets, 8 ½" x 11"
Thread count: 240
You can PRE-ORDER* these now too.


I will be placing my Electric Quilt order first thing on November 5th so get your order in to me no later than midnight on Sunday, November 4th.

*NOTE: Your Credit Card will NOT BE CHARGED 

until I am ready to ship your order to you.

No comments: