Friday, August 17, 2018

The Family Vacation

I spent last week in Qualicum Landing on Vancouver Island in an amazing house with my husband, son and daughter-in-law, daughter and son-in-law and our beautiful little granddaughters. What a wonderful time we had!  We spent time at the beach (can't seem to catch these girls both looking at me when I take a picture)....




Visited Morningstar Farm, home to Little Qualicum Cheeseworks

A great way to get a picture of the Barn Quilt!

Not scared of this wooly sheep!


We swam in the pool near our house

Alice & Paul

Brooklyn & Scott

 Grannie made new tops for the summer.
Fabric is Scandia by Jane Sassaman.
Time to use some of my large 'Jane' collection!


Paul made Benny's for Breakfast - with 'the works'!

And I woke up very early one morning to see this sunrise.


The holiday was the best way to relax and recharge - a complete change of pace for everyone.

I highly recommend the house we stayed in if you are looking for a 'home base' to take in all the activities in this part of Vancouver Island:
It is #45 Qualicum Landing 




No comments: