Thursday, October 12, 2017

Product Review - Olfa Folding Cutting Mat

When I was teaching on the Alaska Cruise in August one of my students had a folding cutting mat. I wondered if it really worked and she offered to let me give it a try.  It worked very well - no skipping when I cut in the 'fold area'.

So when I got home I bought one. It will be perfect for travel or when going to workshops. It fits in my small suitcase or even in my sewing machine case!

This is the mat folded up. It measures approximately 12" x 17-1/2".



And when it is unfolded you have a full size 17" x 24" cutting mat. 




I can cut strips of full width fabric and the mat is the
same quality as all the other Olfa mat sizes.



If you are in the market for a new mat, why not give this one a try. Perfect for home and for travel use.








No comments: