Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Looking for Northcott fabric?

When I was at the Parksville Guild earlier this month I was asked to talk about my work with Northcott fabrics. My relationship with Northcott goes way back. The first magazine article I wrote used a Northcott Christmas collection. That was almost 20 years ago!

Some of the quilters wanted to know where they could buy the fabrics for many of the quilts I showed during my presentation. I told them about Northcott's Product Finder and thought you might like to learn about it too.

The Product Finder is a way for quilters (and sewists) to search for a store in your area that purchased a fabric you are looking for.  If you go to any Collection Page on the Northcott website you will see the Product Finder on the right side of the screen.



Northcott has created a video to show you how to use the Product Finder.  The link is below. 

So, next time you are looking for a Northcott fabric you can use this tool. The results are for North America only.




NOTE - the screens shown in the video are slightly different from Northcott's current website since there are lots of NEW COLLECTIONS since the video was done.  

Here are the basic steps:

1 - Choose PRODUCTS from the top menu bar and then click on one of the pictured groups (Coming Soon, Current Collections, Stonehenge, etc.)

2 - Select the COLLECTION from this screen.

3 - You will see the PRODUCT FINDER on the right side. The video describes how to use the tool.









No comments: