Friday, December 2, 2016

Meeting My Goals

One of my goals this year was to update the Workshops information on my website. I'm happy to say that this task is DONE!



I have updated the descriptions for all the workshops and added more pictures, particularly of student's accomplishments in 'project oriented' workshops. 





I have also made it easier for Workshop Coordinators to see all my offerings in one place by creating a printable PDF file that they can share with their committee and guild members.


My schedule is filling nicely for 2017 but there are a few spaces left. A few bookings are 'percolating' for 2018 as well.

If you would like more information about any of my workshops, email me and I'm happy to work with you to tailor a special learning experience for you and your group.

No comments: