Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Show 'n' Share and On Demand Workshop

Gladys W. sent me this picture. It was made using the Rose Window project from my book Simple Stained Glass Quilts.


Here is what Gladys told me about her project:

The quilt now hangs in my church. Three of us in my quilt group each made one circle and then we pieced them together to make the wall hanging.

Great job Gladys and friends!

You can see more images from this book here.


As my 'thank you' for allowing me to share her photo Gladys received my Crisscross pattern for free!



Would you like to learn how to make a Simple Stained Glass quilt?  Sign up for my Too Easy Stained Glass workshop at Academy of Quilting. This is an 'on demand' workshop. You can start anytime!


You will learn my no-bias, no glue stained glass technique as you make a small project. I'll be with you every step of the way as you make your first project.

I used a 'pond' landscape fabric for this class project.
You can use a printed photograph to 'see' in your window!

See you in the classroom.


No comments: