Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Another 'pattern' quilt.

I love receiving pictures from quilter's who make quilts that I designed. This one is very special indeed.

My first published magazine article was for American Patchwork and Quilting in 2001. I fell in love with one of Sandy Gervais' first fabric collections at my local quilt shop, Satin Moon. I played with Electric Quilt and BlockBase software and the traditional block Sunny Lanes. It was amazing how many different arrangements there could be with this ONE block.  

Here is the page from the magazine showing my quilt.




And here is the picture I received via Facebook on February 7 this year from Line Paquet from Saint-Ulric, Quebec. This is what Line says about the quilt:

Here is my last quilt. Pattern available in American Patchwork & Quilting, April 2001. I decided to donate it to a Foundation that can withdraw funds at a fundraiser. I am very proud!



I am so pleased that this is a donation quilt and Line did an amazing job!

Anyone interested in having me publish this pattern?  Let me know and I'll put it 'on the list'!

No comments: