Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year! - Let's start with a SALE!

 

I want to wish everyone a very Happy New Year and thank you for your support and friendship in 2015. My wish for you for 2016: a year of health, happiness and creativity for you, your family and your friends.
I spent last week counting inventory; yes, that's my exciting task in late December every year. I realized I will need to make room for all the new patterns that are upcoming in the next few months.  
 
So....I'm having the BIGGEST sale I've ever had. It's about time....after all, Patchworks Studio has been in business for 20 years!  And what a wonderful 20 years it has been. 

If you had told me 20 years ago that I would be able to make quilting my career I would not have believed you. But I have done just that. I have met many wonderful students and quilters in workshops locally, in Paducah, at International Quilt Festival and countless Guilds and Shops throughout North America, on Quilting Cruises and at Retreats. I have published more than 250 quilt patterns, shared my designs in 6 quilting books and many, many magazine articles.  I am so grateful I took the leap with Susan back in 1996.

I have some big plans to celebrate this year. The official '20 years' happens in June. Watch the newsletters for some fun events.

In the meantime you will want to take advantage of my Entire Shop On Sale event - 2 weeks only. Here are the details:
 
All Stained Glass Patterns
60 % off
All Give & Take Applique Patterns
40% off
All Bright Ideas Patterns
20% off
All Books
25% off
All Notions
20% off
All Printables
20% off
All Quilt Kits
25% off
Quantities are limited for some items so don't wait to the last minute to place your order. 

Sale ends midnight, Pacific Time, January 14, 2016
 


Have you started a new creative project for 2016? I have 2 projects underway. I'll be sharing pictures on Facebook. Click the link on the right to go to the Patchworks Studio Facebook page.

No comments: