Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Fall Workshops - It's never too soon to Plan Ahead!

I have been invited to lead 2 workshops in September at Quilted Strait, Port Gamble, Washington.  This is a lovely shop in an historic town on the Olympic Peninsula and it's just a ferry ride and short drive away from me. I'm looking forward to getting back into the classroom!

In the first workshop on Monday, September 21st, you will learn about my amazing two-for-one, positive/negative design technique called Give & Take Appliqué™. Here is the New York Beauty table runner that you'll be making in the workshop.


Sign up for this workshop at Quilted Strait.


This table runner uses only APPLIQUE - that's right.....no foundation paper piecing, no curve piecing!  We'll create the magic with fused appliqué and I will be sharing my best tips and tricks.  




You will learn all about machine appliqué as you make your project and you will discover and test a range of stitching options.You will be confidently stitching your blocks in no time!



See more info, the supply list and sign up here.


Tomorrow I'll tell you about the 2nd workshop I'll be teaching at Quilted Strait:
Quilting with Fat and Fuzzy Threads.


.

No comments: