Thursday, May 22, 2014

Maggie's Quilt

I love receiving photos of quilts made from Patchworks Studio patterns.  Maggie H. sent me this photograph of her quilt using the Ti Leaves pattern.  Maggie told me the fabrics were hand dyed by Lynne Rose, her friend in Waynesville. I love the brilliance of these hand-dyed fabrics and Maggie chose the combinations so beautifully.




Maggie also shared a photo of her studio 'assistant'!


Ti Leaves is a Give & Take Appliqué design. Give & Take is the 'no waste' fusing method where one traced shape results in two fused blocks. Patchworks Studio has designed a series of patterns, published a book and created a DVD and tracing stencil set.  These are all available in the Patchworks Studio Store.


Would you like to receive a copy of the Ti Leaves pattern so you can make one of your own?  How about a little contest.....

Sign up for my FREE email newsletter - the sign up box is to the right. Then watch your email for entry details. 

NOTE:  If you already receive my newsletter you will get the email for the contest automatically on Friday.

2 comments:

WeedyMama said...

I used to have a studio assistant just like this one, and I still miss him.

Daphne Greig said...

I had one too - for almost 26 years! He loved sitting on the ironing board and also on any high shelf so he could survey the whole studio!