Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Special Event - Alaska Quilt Cruise

Special Event - Alaska Quilt Cruise 

I know many of you are not located here in the Victoria area but I wanted to tell local quilting friends about a Cruise Information Wine and Cheese event scheduled for Thursday, April 10, 2014. 

.  

Join me and Wendy Townsend (our cruise coordinator) for a wine and cheese event at Athlone Travel. You will be able to ask any questions you have about our cruise scheduled for September 6, 2014.  You will be able to meet some of your fellow 'cruising quilters' at this session too.  

I will bring the lap quilt that you will make in one of the classes and I will talk about the Give & Take Applique Design Discoveries workshop too. I hope to bring a slide show of photographs from my previous Alaska Quilt Cruises and talk about the great memories and friendships you will make.

 
The details:

Date/Time:        Thursday, April 10, 2014 - 6:00 pm

Place:                Athlone Travel, 104-2187 Oak Bay Avenue,
                          Victoria, BC

Please RSVP to 250-598-5252

All Athlone staff can add you to the attendee list.

Hope to see you next Thursday!

No comments: