Friday, March 8, 2013

Teaching in Houston

HURRAY! I just received notification that I've been accepted as a faculty member for International Quilt Festival in Houston this fall (Oct. 31 - Nov. 3 if you want to get a flight!).  I'm excited to be part of the lineup.

Here is what I'll be teaching:

Super Nova - one of the projects from my book Give & Take Fabric Applique on Thursday afternoon.

I will be providing a fabric/thread/fusible kit for this workshop and you will make one of the exciting ovals from my original quilt as you learn my New Way to Fuse and all about machine applique.







Free Motion Studio - all day workshop on Friday.  You will learn lots of new design ideas and ways to stitch them in a stress free environtment. You also learn about threads (which I'll be bringing for you) and the correct needles to use. Can't wait to see what everyone creates in this class!








I will also be a presenter for the Saturday Sampler - Saturday 10 am - noon

Preliminary information for Festival is here.


No comments: