Wednesday, December 21, 2011

The Holidays are Upon Us!

I wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and best wishes for a BRIGHT New Year. I have enjoyed meeting many of you in workshops and hope you have had a creative year.

2012 will be a year of New Beginnings for me.  On December 31, 2011, I will become the sole owner of Patchworks Studio.

I have been busy setting up my new office and inventory space, and organizing the new phone and fax equipment. And, of course, a few holiday sewing projects (but you won't see those until after Christmas Day).The company's website remains the same: www.patchworkstudio.com

I will continue designing and marketing patterns under the Patchworks Studio name. I will also lecture and teach for shops, guilds and at major events, both locally and internationally.

My travels begin with my Caribbean Quilting cruise in January! I'll have pictures and stories to share in early February.

I am looking forward to the challenge of this new adventure. Look for some great new things in the future!

No comments: