Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Upcoming Workshops

I'll be in Fort Saskatchewan later this week presenting my Give & Take Applique trunk show and teaching 3 workshops. Hope to meet some of you there.

Local classes are in full swing too!

Attention Beginners: Learn about paper foundation piecing as you make a small Cat Needlecase at Satin Moon on Wednesday, October 19th. A perfect gift for your sewing friends.


Learn Collage Basics at Calico Cupboard on Friday, October 21. You can bring photographs transferred to fabric to incorporate in your collage if you want. I'll have lots of fabrics and ephemera to add to your creations.
Seasonal Sampler Block of the Month begins on Saturday, October 22 also at Calico Cupboard. Join me each month for new blocks to incorporate into a unique quilt designed exclusively for members of the Club!

Following the Block of the Month session on October 22, I will be teaching one of my new Give and Take Applqiue Designs. Give and Take Hearts is a fun project to learn the technique!

 Hearts-a-Plenty

PS: you will soon be able to order a DVD and Stencil set so YOU can make this quilt and many more. I'll be right there with you as you make your project.

Reminder:
Too Easy Stained Glass at Quilt University starts on Friday. My no-bias, no-glue stained glass technique will make you say ' It's just too easy!'  

Hope to see you in class.

No comments: