Saturday, October 22, 2011

New DVD & Stencil Set

Would you like to take a class from me in the comfort of your home? My new DVD is the answer! 




You will learn the Give and Take Applique method. See why this is a 'no-waste' fusing method, how to chooose fabrics for a successful project, which tools work best and how to stitch your applique by machine (including using the built-in decorative stitches).

You will see how to  use the companion Stencil Set to make quilts and table runners using 3 different designs. Quilting ideas are also presented for the projects.


Patterns for the quilts and table runners can be printed from the DVD and a gallery of quilts from my Give and Take Applique patterns and new book is also included to inspire more design ideas.


Both the DVD and Stencil Set are now available on my shop website, Patchworks Studio. Shipping will begin in early November, when I return from Quilt Market and Quilt Festival in Houston.


No comments: