Monday, January 31, 2011

Rhapsody Quilts - The Quilt Show

Have you seen the wonderful Rhapsody Quilts made by Ricky Tims? Have you wanted to make one yourself?  Well I DID!  Several years ago, Ricky came to my guild and taught this workshop. Several months later he asked the members of our class to send photos of our completed quilts and many of them were included in the gallery in his book. My quilt was also accepted for the International Quilt Festival World of Beauty quilt show in Houston.

Ricky has created a special two-part series on The Quilt Show to show YOU how to make a Rhapsody Quilt. Part One begins today and will run through February 13. Part Two runs February 14-28. My quilt is being included in a special musical montage in the second part of the series. 

As an added bonus, I have a way for you to sign up for The Quilt Show with a 20% discount!  You need to contact me to get this information.

You can see a 'trailer' for the show here.


Have fun - hope you'll give this technique a try!

No comments: