Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Upcoming Class - Needleturn Applique

I told you about some of the projects I was working on during the Olympics, trying to be productive and still see as much of the 'action' as I could. One of the portable techniques I really enjoy is needleturn applique. It takes very little preparation (unlike some other methods of applique) and the small amount of supplies means I can slip a project into a small bag, into my purse and off I go. It is also great for a vacation project.


I am teaching Beginner Needleturn Applique this coming Sunday at Satin Moon Quilt Shop in Victoria. The class is 11 am - 4 pm, cost is $40 plus supplies. The Class is #120 and you can phone the store to register: 250-383-4023.  There are still a couple of spots left in the class - hope you can join me!

No comments: