Monday, June 1, 2009

Quilt University

Have you wanted to take some quilting classes but the schedule just doesn't fit into YOUR schedule? What if you could take a class from your own home, at your own pace, work in your pj's if you want! That's Quilt University. I've been teaching online since 2001 and have met students from all over the world. I am currently teaching Ripless Paper Piecing and here are some examples of work from my students.





I also taught Seminole Piecing earlier this year. Pat sent me a picture of the table runner she made using the techniques taught in that class.


So, if you'd like to take a class this summer, check out Quilt University. I will be teaching Attic Windows (starts June 19), Paper Pieced Paradise (starts July 3), Seminole Piecing (starts August 28). I will repeat Ripless Paper Piecing beginning October 30. I have blocked some time this summer to work on a couple of new classes to hopefully add to the fall schedule. Hope to see you in class!

No comments: