Monday, June 15, 2009

Minnesota Quilters - Duluth

I flew from the Victoria International Airport bright and early last week to travel to Duluth, Minnesota for the Minnesota Quilters 31st Annual Show and Conference. The sun wasn't up when I left but the moon was. These large flowers are next to the terminal - Victoria is known for it's flowers and these welcome visitors in a BIG way.

This is the view from the DECC (conference centre) where the show was held. Duluth is on the shore of Lake Superior.















I taught three workshops: Strip Doodles (from my book Fat Quarter Frenzy Two). Here are some of the students with their blocks.



















Machine Quilting: Stippling

and Machine Quitling: Beyond Stippling
Thanks to all my students for a wonderful trip to Duluth!

No comments: