Friday, February 13, 2009

Teaching at Houston Festival

I just received my teaching package for International Quilt Festival - I'll be teaching in Houston this fall! Am I excited! I'll be teaching four classes:

Tuesday, October 13: Positive/Negative Applique
Thursday, October 15: Bobbin Quilting with Thick Threads
Friday, October 16: Stamping with Paints and Ink and Ripless Paper Piecing

I SHOULD have time in between to see the show and shop the vendors!

Now, to watch the airlines for a flight.

2 comments:

Jean Boyd said...

Hi Daphne
Congratulations on the new teaching assignment. How exciting!

Jean Boyd
patterns@ripnet.com
www.PatternsByJeanBoyd.com

http://jeanboyduppercanadaquiltworks.blogspot.com

Vivian said...

Hi Daphne! Congratulations - teaching at Huston is excellent!
I'm excited to be in the O, Canada show. We are seriously thinking of attending the Houston show - wo we may see you there.