Monday, February 2, 2009

Onine Newsletter

I've started writing a monthly newsletter - Daphne's Diary. My first issue has been posted to my website. Send me a note if you would like to be on my 'notification' list for future issues. I will be including information on my upcoming workshops, news about events and things to see (online and in person) and sometimes a short project. This month's project is a simple Valentine Give & Take Applique project. Make some for the people in your life!

I am also following a few new blogs. The first is by Pippa Moore. She is in Uganda to conduct a sewing/teaching project with women. Hope you'll tune in to read about her project.

Next is a new blog by Superior Threads - I just LOVE all their threads, for piecing, machine quilting and for embellishing.

I've also added a few other blogs to my list here.

No comments: